Commercial Real Estate Services
Smith & Crisp is a full service commercial real estate brokerage firm with extensive experience working with investors and tenants in a wide range of industries with a variety of unique needs and goals. Several of the services offered are listed below.
We offer strategic tenant representation advice and execution for all your real estate needs, including:
- Evaluation of current and future occupancy needs, facility space requirements, and location objectives
- Complete market survey clearly identifying and comparing all viable options
- Insightful negotiations and contract documentation
- Effective management of the relocation process (tenant finish-out, furniture acquisition/installation, technology infrastructure, planning and relocation coordination)
- Complete Lease abstract highlighting critical dates and sending friendly on-time reminders of crucial tenant responsibilities
- We’re not finished there! In fact, we will continue to be your on-call expert for all of your real estate questions, concerns, & needs.
Investment Sale & Acquisition Advisory:
We provide product and geographic expertise to facilitate the efficient sale or acquisition of equity interest in investment properties, and to provide property level value realization strategies and opinions of value. Whether you’re considering the sale or acquisition of a single asset or a large portfolio, we use our financial and real estate acumen to achieve the optimum price, a speedy transaction and certainty of closing.
Many real estate initiatives are geared more towards immediate results than towards sound, long term growth and stabilization. Smith & Crisp employs a more long term approach to real estate investing. We align your real estate investment strategies with your organization’s broader business and financial objectives, with the goal of not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Our educated and innovative approach creates a competitive advantage. When using Smith & Crisp’s investment strategies, our clients have reported real estate savings of 10 percent to 15; paying for their development costs many times over.
Leasing & Management:
With an armory of resources, market intelligence, and a superior process, we exceed performance expectations by remaining focused and offer continued exposure to potential new Tenants, maintaining responsiveness and great relations with current tenants, and enhancing property value over the life of a project.
Our core development capabilities include:
- Realistic schedule and budget creation
- Feasibility and economic analysis
- Assembly of a project-specific team
- Planning, design and development
- Site reviews and due diligence
- Financial structuring and options
- Tax consultation and analysis
- Entitlements at all levels of government
- Utilities evaluation and negotiations
- Public presentations and negotiations
- Environmental reviews and remediation
- Land acquisition and negotiations
- Value engineering
- Construction management
- Tenant occupancy coordination